Saturday 30 July 2011

Coffee Mugs - Product Design

I posted some cool tea cups a while back, but I am more of a coffee girl myself so I had to post some more appropriate LOVELY MUGS.

The first
helps you mix your favourite brew to just how you like it by matching the colour guide on the inside.

The second is designed for people who share a kitchen at work. The mug has a hole which can only be plugged by the owners unique key; in effect preventing other people from using it.

This sounds kind of anal to me and I probably wouldn't want to be your friend if you bought one. But I understand office life can get pretty hardcore so perhaps it is necessary after all.

Just click above if you want to purchase either of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness