Wednesday 2 September 2009

Permanent Vacation Autumn/Winter 09

I really like the way this set of photos showcasing the Autumn/Winter 09 collection of Swedish label Permanent Vacation work together. I am loving the retro feeling of the styling by Jennie Bramer and the grainy and slightly desaturated photography from by Jenny Groth only enhances this. It kind of reminds me of mad men,when the characters go for car rides and it really wants to make me buy into their lifestyle. I seem to be loving roadtrip shoots at the minute, maybe I should buy a car, learn to drive and go on one. Maybe not, it sounds like a lot of effort and I like looking at pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness