Tuesday 28 July 2009

Nina Chakrabarti Tribal Illustration For I Want You Magazine

I already love Nina Chakrabarti's brilliant pen illustrations, but I love them even more in this photoshoot for Seattle based magazine I want You. It reminds me a bit of these which I just randomly have on my computer from ages ago, so I have no idea when or where they are from. Feel free to help me out. Oh yeh there were some (tasteful arty) boobs in that link sorry.

Anyway, the pictures below kind of remind me of an amazing Japanese horror film or that scene in One Hour Photo where Robin Williams eyes fill up with blood. Yeah!
Issue 2 of I want You is out in October.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness