Tuesday 28 July 2009

The Best Thing I Have Seen In About 12 Hundred Years

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sorry But this is AMAZING! I know I say everything is amazing but if you love fashion I strongly urge you to click this LINK and this LINK and this LINK.
You will be doing sex wees all night. Seriously, I am considering getting this tattooed onto the inside of my eyelids, or having a slideshow of it played at my funeral. I probably would if there wasn't so much of it.

So what is it? Oh yeh. Vogue Paris have basically done this mammoth 64 page editorial for the August' issue entitled "ADN de la Mode". It was shot by Inez & Vinoodh, styled by Carine Roitfeld, Emmanuelle Alt, and Joe McKenna and features loads of amazing models personifying the style of the designer they are wearing. There is something for everyone because literally every major designer is featured.
For more info on everything click the links above to Fashion Gone Rogue.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness