Saturday 20 August 2011

Richard Burbridge, Maurizio Anzeri & Robbie Spencer for Dazed & Confused

A friend actually bought me this June 2011 Issue of Dazed and Confused when it first came out, she was so confident that I would be in love with this editorial and I absolutely am, it just took me ages to get it together to post it.

The shoot is a collaboration photographer Richard Burbridge, Italian artist Maurizio Anzeri and stylist Robbie Spencer.

Black and white photographs taken by amazing Richard Burbridge were embroidered by Maurizio Anzeri an artist who is best known for his series of embroidered portraits made from photogrpahs found in flea markets. His work is spectacular trust me, but this editorial is something else.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness