Saturday 9 April 2011

Vintage Book Cover Art Inspiration

I have been thinking about designing something based around some vintage cover art. I have seen it done before and when done well it really looks good.

I have posted lots of similar film posters before here, but this time I thought I would concentrate of book cover art. I got a bit carried away and I could have ended up posting a lot more, maybe I will do another post sometime soon if everyone enjoys it.

Some of these are now real collectors items and can fetch upwards of £500 at auction. I seems like reading was a lot more glamorous back in the day!
























2 comments:

  1. I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. ebook cover designers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book cover artists are do excellent art work. Interior and Exterior Remodeling Services in Chicago IL that can provide you your desired services at very affordable rates. Their expert team are work hard to give you potential services of your needs.

    ReplyDelete

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness