Wednesday 9 February 2011

Ratatat, Kinga Rajzak, Zuzanna Bijoch, Arizona Muse, Tati Cotliar & Mariacarla Boscono for Prada S/S11

I absolutely love everything about this video campaign from Prada for their Spring/Summer 2011 collection.

A huge amount of it has to do with the fact I am a big fan of Ratatat and I feel the song choice 'Mirando' perfectly accompanies the jaunty movements created by the campaign models (Kinga Rajzak, Zuzanna Bijoch, Arizona Muse, Tati Cotliar & Mariacarla Boscono) which are further enhanced through brilliant editing techniques.

Overall this video conveys a huge amount of personality and fun for me and I had to watch it about three times one after the other.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness