Monday 14 February 2011

Craig McDean & Tom Ford for Interview Magazine February 2011

I am becoming such a huge fan of Photographer Craig McDean without even realising it. Every time he does something new I find myself loving it before I even realise it is by him.

This latest shoot featuring Tom Ford for Interview magazine, February 2011 is no exception. He always manages to take things further than just a standard fashion/editorial shoot and the post production effects here are great.

As usual Tom Ford 'gave good interview' here are a few choice quotes from his interview with
John Currin.

"I'm an equal-opportunity objectifier. Because I make the detachment I'm capable of objectifying a beautiful woman but that doesn't demean her in any way."

"My expression of beauty is something I do naturally. I love the human body—the female body, the male body...I'm very comfortable with naked bodies."

"Gay men make better designers."

"When I come home...I wear no clothes until I leave. I eat naked. I do everything completely naked."

More info and a video here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness