Tuesday 20 October 2009

Trendspiration Is Back! Don't End Your Lives Yet

Ok so I was n my lunchbreak today and I saw the new issue of Dazed in WH Smiths and I realised that Trendspiration hasn't been updated for a whole month! In the world of blogging that is BAD and I am sorry, I will never get on the front cover of POP if this carries on.

My excuse is that I am working two jobs at the minute to save enough money to officially start my life and afford to live in the places I am applying for internships.

But I also realised how much I miss blogging and so I have decided to give up sleeping and eating and to get back into the habit of updating. To celebrate I am posting these highly hilarious moustache plasters available from Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness