Tuesday 20 October 2009

Crazy, Freaky, Giant 'People'

These gigantic marionettes were produced to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, for a performance by France's Royal de Luxe street theatre company, entitled 'The Berlin Reunion' that lasted several days that took place in Berlin (obviously!) this month.

I want one to freak out all my enemies (and all my friends).

I'm slightly, worried that they might have actually been created by the government or an evil scientist to take over and kill us all, or at least horifically maim us and turn us into their slaves.

But maybe I am just being silly...

Maybe.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness