Saturday 12 September 2009

Finally A Post On Where The Wild things Are

Posters have just been released for the upcoming film Where The Wild Things Are, based on one of my favourite ever kids books by Maurice Senda, so I thought it would give me an opportunity to write about the adaptation which I have been so excited about for months.

Just like Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, the film is being eagerly anticipated and I literally can not wait to go and see it. It is the kind of thing that will either smash it or just flop and I am really willing it to be good.

I am pretty happy that the amazing Spike Jonze is directing, because his work is usually so cool and has the right sort of tone for the book, the trailer looks good...but it could still go either way for me. James Gandolfini, Catherine O'Hara, and Alice Parkinson are all staring and the film is released on October 16th.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness