Thursday 27 August 2009

Three Cool Covers From Vogue Homme Japan, i-D Magazine & L’Officiel Paris For September 09

I just came across three covers for September I kinda liked so I thought I'd put them together in one post.


I love model Jana K's inventive hairstyle in this cover for L'Officiel Paris by Enrique Badulescu


Travis Hanson looks super bendy and super gay styled by Nicola Formichetti in nothing but Gareth Pugh boots for the cover of Vogue Hommes Japan shot by by Steven Klein.



Edward Enninful styled this cover for i-D magazine featuring some of the most beautiful black models around at the minute: Chanel Iman, Jourdan Dunn, Arlenis Sosa and Sessilee Lopez. The cover was shot by Emma Summerton. I know winking is the i-D trademark but they all look a bit like they're having a stroke...

Here is a making of video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness