Saturday 22 August 2009

New Years Video From Ohbijou & Exploding Motor Car

Someone just posted this video for Ohbijou’s song New years, made by animators at Toronto based Exploging Motor Car on the Trendspiration Facebook. I love how the lava looks when it's originally bubbling and the light is shining through and the whole concept for the video is just beautiful. I love the song too.

Ohbijou - New Years from explodingmotorcar on Vimeo.



The detail in the set really reminds me of old Stingray episodes, specifically one in which there were a loadof mermaids. I cant find that one at the minute but I'll have better look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness