Sunday 30 August 2009

More Amazing Stuff With Paper From Julien Vallée

I was having paper art withdrawal symptoms until I came across work from the magnificent Julien Vallée, a graphic designer based in Montréal, Canada.

His work ranges from art direction, print design, and art installation to video and motion graphics for the music industry.

I love his work because it is so simple and so creative, like I can have an idea in my mind, but Julien will take the time to make his ideas reality. To me his work reminds me of my thought process and what goes on inside my head. Loads of random crap all jumping everywhere basically. Yeh perfect, I love him.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness