Saturday 22 August 2009

Anne-Sofie For The Danish Design School At Copenhagen Fashion Week

I recently posted some of my favourite work from The Danish Design School at Copenhagen Fashion Week and I wanted to show a bit more work from one of the graduates Anne-Sofie Madsen.

The collection had a pretty limited colour palette, which made the texture of the fabrics and the cord draping even more apparent. The sheer dresses sort of remind me of skeleton leaves with their kind of faux boning structure. All together, I think it is a beautiful collection and the illustrations (you should probably click on the bottom picture to enlarge it) are stunning too, like pieces of art in themselves. I'm not sure what the significance of the cigarettes is and personally, I'm not loving it, but the facial expressions really create a mood for the collection and it's just gorgeous.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness