Wednesday 12 August 2009

Anja Rubik Dressed to Thrill For Vogue Germany September

The main editorial in this month’s Vogue Germany, stars Anja Rubik in “Dress to Thrill” by Alexi Lubomirski. The styling by Christiane Arp is beautifully luxurious and full of decadence, something I, personally love love love. In particular, the tights with the heart-shaped crotch caught my eye, how amazing are they? Tights need to be sexy and i think this pair do the job.

I am slightly worried by the random crackhead in the corner of some of the shots...I would say I have quite the penchant for a sexy tattooed gentleman (hello Josh Beech) however this guy looks a bit like he needs a good meal and has just snuck in to steal whats left of Anja's room service.






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness