Monday 27 July 2009

Lily Allen For Chanel Pics Released

Since Lily Allen was chosen as the latest 'face' of Chanel she has rarely been seen without at least one Chanel piece on her at any given time.
The pictures have finally been released for the upcoming Chanel Coco Cocoon range which she is fronting and I am not loving them.

I think they were probably trying to go for something chic and monochrome but in my opinion all the stylist has succeeded at is making the bags look like binliners. I love Lily Allen because I am obsessed with everything celebrity and she is hot and chats a lot of shit, but here it just isn't working for me. The pictures are too samey and come off as cheesy rather than carefree...maybe when the rest are released I will change my mind.

The photos were taken by Chanel designer Karl Lagerfield himself, but I much prefer the slightly more avant garde stuff he did with Emma Watson for Crash magazine.


1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog

    I want tell you about this site i found, I think it is great..
    Free Site Submit

    You can submit your website URL to 20+ top search engines for free, including Google.
    all this free manual and auto submission to the highest-rated...
    It is not all..
    You can add your Blog to Best Free Directory ..
    From Here..
    add your blog to Free Directory Blogs
    Don't forget add the link in your site or Blog...
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness