Monday 22 June 2009

Alice in Wonderland First Pics

This is a film I have been excited about for TOO LONG. I love Tim Burton, I love Alice in Wonderland, so I assumed nothing could go wrong and that this remake would slot perfectly into my list of favourite films.

But then I saw these promo shot for the charecters played by Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp and Mia Wasikowska as Alice, and I was kinda like 'meh'.

Maybe I was expecting too much, but I thought the characters would be more sinister in a less obvious, kids-party-clown type way.

I still think they should have cast Lindsay Lohan as Alice like was rumoured. I know I am the only one but we can agree to disagree...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness